PKA Drake Agency is accepting job applications and seeking a motivated and organized person to join us. You will utilize current leads and develop new leads to establish clients and provide the insurance products they need. We offer a wide variety of insurance services, including auto and homeowner’s insurance, and our goal is to find the best policies for each client. You will be responsible for keeping up with insurance trends and changes to the coverage offered by different insurance companies. We prefer candidates who have at least one year of experience in insurance, sales or clerical work but will train the right person.
Insurance Agent Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop leads and schedule appointments with clients
- Determine the specific needs of particular clients by researching current coverage and available options
- Answer questions related to coverage and annual charges
- Help customers complete all paperwork properly
- Obtain underwriting approval by completing the application for coverage
Insurance Agent Requirements and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior sales experience a plus
- Proficient with computers
- Strong communication skills
- Organized, self-motivated, and proactive in problem-solving
Application can be mailed or dropped off at 49 Center Street, Hornell NY, 14843 to the attention of Lori Drake or emailed to Ldrake@pkadrakeagency.com.